Online nude Yoga groups?

I decided to attend nude yoga as a part of a naturist club I go to. It was my first time doing yoga and I really enjoyed it. The club only does it once a month at best and I don't want to wait that long. I went looking through the groups and events here and I am not really finding anything. I found a couple of nude yoga groups but when I look through the posts there isn't anything leading to a video virtual nude yoga event or group.

So maybe the forums can do the rest of the work. Are there any virtual nude yoga groups on TN or just in general?

This topic was edited
RE:Online nude Yoga groups?

Several yoga groups with varying levels of activity. From time to time people will suggest online yoga opportunities but there is not way to vouch for the credibility of the individual or the yoga instruction. You are better of looking on the internet several bona fide online yoga options exist. I can post a list if you are interested.
So maybe the forums can do the rest of the work. Are there any virtual nude yoga groups on TN or just in general?

This post was edited

You can find many videos of yoga on You Tube, It does not take long to determine if what you are watching is right for you. Even those that are done clothed could be right for you.

This post was edited

Hi friends

This post was edited

Hello,
I have been looking for the same thing as you and di not find anything good.
I practise sports but no Yoga experience.
Did you finally find something good online ?
Or I may good to the resort but it is far from home, no easy, it will not even been mensual.

Thanks !

This post was edited