Favorite place to freestyle?

so i am curious, where do we like to freestyle nudisme the most ?

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite place to freestyle?

Going tor a skinnydip on holiday at San Agustin on Gran Canaria - see this video.

This post was edited

wow thats awsome :D

This post was edited

looks great :) awsome video

This post was edited

Thank you Sophianudie.
I have many more videos at my previous favourite locations on the Canary Island of Fuerteventura and other places here.
My entire video collection includes many other places and csan be accessed here.

This post was edited

So far for me, its been out for camping in the pine trees.

Or going out to the Hot Springs. Both amazing places in nature.

This post was edited

This place. But no longer available for rent. Seeking a suitable replacement.

This post was edited

Valalta Croatia.

This post was edited

Haulover beach!

This post was edited

I enjoy nudity, and have done so for most of my life, and much prefer to be naked outdoors and not within the confines of a controlled nudist environment. For me, that can be almost anywhere outdoors and is often at a beach; mostly nude beaches but not always as I do occasionally swim and sunbathe nude discreetly at the far end of some "wild" beaches because its fun and a thrill to do it.

I'd say that the most common location for me is in countryside or woodland/forests and generally involves leaving my clothes somewhere and just walking nude, and I've done that many times and up to a mile or so from where I left my clothes. Its a thrill to do that as there is always the possibility of being seen, which I have on a few occasions. I recommend it!

"Freestyling" for me is, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, an erotic activity that I've done both alone and with a number of female friends who were curious enough to want to try it but who probably wouldn't do it alone.

This post was edited

.....if someone would like to explain to me how to upload a photo then I d appreciate it and would like to share some nude pictures of me "freestyling".

This post was edited