RE:Taking advantage of the weather

Got some naked time in out on the patio today. The sun feels so good!

Naked on the deck 3 days in a row.

This post was edited

Got some naked time in out on the patio today. The sun feels so good!

Naked on the deck 3 days in a row.

This post was edited

Teasing me now !
We get in the hot tub at sunset. And still working on the deck. Need railings and steps done yet. But thinking about bringing up the lounge chairs for a sun bath. Ahh

This post was edited

Teasing me now !We get in the hot tub at sunset. And still working on the deck. Need railings and steps done yet. But thinking about bringing up the lounge chairs for a sun bath. Ahh

This post was edited

When the temps hit 60 it's nude time outdoors. This week the temps will be in the 80's so more nude time for sure. Have to get my nude ass to the garden and get working it. These temps sure help with the all over tan.

This post was edited

good idea!

This post was edited

You are so lucky enjoying the glorious weather, still wet and miserable in the UK

This post was edited

Got some naked time in out on the patio today. The sun feels so good!Naked on the deck 3 days in a row.

Three more days since.

This post was edited

I agree, sun feels good,60 degrees, no wind, sunny.been out on my deck naked all morning and later. working on that allover tan when I go to the nude beach later this year.

This post was edited

Got some naked time in out on the patio today. The sun feels so good!Naked on the deck 3 days in a row.Three more days since.

And again today.

This post was edited