We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Join our Certified group here on the TrueNudists website

join our chat room and connect with other friendly individuals.

Here is a link to the Certified group on this TrueNudists website.

Link to the Certified group here on TrueNudists

We have a chat group on Telegram.

This topic was edited
RE:Join our Certified group here on the TrueNudists website

I was member for few days only, but today I decided to leave the group. The group is more a sex group lately. I was told it's not its purpose but maybe it has changed

This post was edited
RE:Join our Certified group here on the TrueNudists website

I was member for few days only, but today I decided to leave the group. The group is more a sex group lately. I was told it's not its purpose but maybe it has changed

This post was edited