RE: Bringing Towels

When we have pool parties we ask the guests to bring 4 things. 1. 2 towels apiece, one for sitting and one for drying. 2. A chair. We have some chairs but not enough for everyone. 3. Your favorite beverages and a non breakable cup if you desire. and 4. A pot luck dish to share. Chips and dips are nice for snacking but they are not serious party food.

This post was edited

Every hot tub party we've ever hosted everyone brought a towel. We've never asked them to, it's just good manners. Likewise when we are invited to any nudist function we always bring a towel whether we're asked to or not.

This post was edited

Proper nudist etiquette isn't to bring your own towel...but it's certainly fine to specify that. Haha...I just moved to Palm Coast...would love an invite...I DO have my own towels. LoL

This post was edited

Proper nudist etiquette isn't to bring your owntowel...
Hmmmmm ... not sure where you got this idea. Maybe a typo but ...
it is proper and politenudist etiquette to bring your own
towel wherever you go unless stated otherwise by your host. Maybe
in your circle, it's not something you do but if you read any
"nudist etiquette" rules from any of the clubs or resorts, you'll
see that they specifically state ... from AANR;

What to pack? A light travel bag containing two towels per person
(polite nudist etiquette means that you always carry your own towel
to sit or lounge on and a second one for the pool),
and here's another from examiner.com"Nudist Social etiquette and standard rules"...
Towels are standard equipment
One of the first things noticed at a first social nudity gathering is that everyone has in their possession a towel. Nudists carry a towel and use it to sit on as a courtesy to others. Those who will be swimming or enjoying a hot tub generally carry two towels, one for sitting and one for drying off.
You may not agree, adhere or acknowledge this as proper nudist etiquette but... it truly is. :-)

This post was edited

Google disposable towels

This post was edited