RE:My wife embarassed about nudity

My wife is ok with my nudity as long as do not answer to door in that fashion. She is growing bolder but not as fast as I would like. Letting her go at her own pace.

This post was edited

My wife is uncomfortable with nudity in general and even topless women. The latter limits our vacation choices. She is fine with me being nude when we are home alone, but rarely me. She has even gotten to the point of commenting that it seems odd if I have clothes on when we are the only ones at home in warm weather. Since she feels that way and I didn't get interested in nudity until after we had children, our they were not raised with nudity. Now that we have only one grown son at home. she is OK with me swimming and sunning nude when he is home, and wearing just a towel in the house when he is there. She even jokingly said that I should try it more often and see if it encourages him to move out!

This post was edited

Meant ...rarely joins me.

This post was edited

Before we moved to Florida I would often go nude around the house, my wife would rarely join me though. However, once we moved here, and we got a house with a private backyard and pool, she decided to join in. She loved getting in the pool without having to wear a suit, and would take that even farther and go nude in the house.

I tried to take it a step further and look at swinging, she shot that down, but did decide that she would go to a nudist resort with me. I introduced her to the website for Cypress Cove and she looked at it and decided she would try it. She loved it and the freedom to be able to go naked there. We are now members at Cypress and go at least once a month to enjoy the freedom with other people. We have also gone down to Apollo Beach and enjoyed being naked there as well.

This post was edited

I tried to take it a step further and look at swinging, she shot that down,
How is that taking nudism a step further? Thats taking it a step backward and is exactly why people have such a negative view of it Good for her for shooting it down.

This post was edited

I am new to this lifestyle, so obviously so is my wife. Last year we went to Black Beach north of San Diego and walked around. I told her recently that I would like to go back but strip down. She agreed that would be fun and agreed to do it. I mentioned even home nudism and she says no because she hates her body. She travels for work, so I have spent time at home being a nudist. I am going to continue to go with it when she gets back home this time. If she feels safe, I think she might say, "screw it!" and join me. Safe meaning, we know our 24 yo son living with us will be at work until after we go to bed.

Fingers crossed. I want to jump into nudism with both feet, but will take baby steps with her if that is what she needs.

This post was edited

I am nude around home 100% indoors and outdoors when possible, weather permitting (now not so much...37 degrees this AM). My wife will rarely leave the bedroom unless clothed. She like most women has body issues, although I have tried to tell her it doesn't matter. She is totally OK with my nudity, actually telling me to get out of my clothes and get comfortable when I get home from work.I plan to purchase a hot tub soon...something we've been considering for quite some time. Maybe...just maybe...when she sees hoe much enjoyment can be had tubbing in the nude...she'll hop in without hesitation.

As I have noted before, our adult son lives home and his son from a prior relationship and his current girlfriend are here a lot, so that limits my nude time.e
My wife, while rarely nude herself, will encourage me to take everything off as soon as we are home alone. "Everything" is probably a bad term because my at home summer wardrobe when others are here is only 1 article of clothing - cotton gym shorts- no shirt, footwear or underwear.

This post was edited

In my postings, I may have exaggerated a little. When I say, "we're always naked at home", I guess I've should have said, "I'm always naked at home but on occasion, my wife will wear a robe, a sheer house dress or is naked." Though my wife is a committed nudist, she still has body image issues from time to time. If she feels particularly bloated or has gained a few lbs from fun times with friends, eating and drinking and having more dessert in a week than we do in two months ... she'll become self conscious about that and may opt for a sheer cover up but once she's back to normal, life returns to normal and she's naked with me quite often and most of the time.

We still play that game with one another to see who is naked first after we get home from errands, functions ... any place where we had to be dressed. The only time it's usually a tie is when we return home from a nude venue, like the beach, club or resort. Though I drive home naked and she is usually in a lightweight shirt, she'll exit the car, run into the house while stripping off the shirt and declare "I win"! Favorite times is when we arrive home late and we are able to exit the car naked on the driveway, unload the car and remain naked the entire time.

Point being ... even with all this commitment and participation, my wife will at times be embarrassed or uncomfortable with her nudity.

This post was edited