Visits to studland this year

Hi guys, I've made my 6th visit to studland so far... who is still going and wants to make friends.. no creeps or people looking Purley for sexual gratification I'm not in to that shit..

This topic was edited
RE: Visits to studland this year

Hope to see you there soon.Once it stops raining Lol

This post was edited

Cant wait for good summer, look forward to making it down as much as possible over weekends!

This post was edited

maybe next weekend if finally get sun when I'm free

This post was edited

I live only about 8 miles away in Bournemouth but it can be a pain in the arse getting there in the summer as loads of traffic and buses are always busy.Perhaps I should get a tent and camp out there Lol

This post was edited

Not me, my car has decided it doesn't want to start so I won't be going anywhere in the foreseeable future. :(

This post was edited

I've only been once this year so far but hope to get there again soon :)

This post was edited

I live only about 8 miles away in Bournemouth but it can be a pain in the arse getting there in the summer as loads of traffic and buses are always busy.Perhaps I should get a tent and camp out there LolStill not been yet this year due to work and lack of sun Lol.Last weekend spent Sunday at Yarverland naturist beach near Sandown Isle of Wight.

This post was edited

Good luck Rick. The weather looks as if you might need to batten down the hatches. I hope to get down there next week.

This post was edited

Saturday forecast looks ok - may have to pop down

This post was edited