Request for reviews

Hi: I am planning a trip to Pensacola Fl. and plan to spend two nights in either Hidden Lake resort or Riviera Naturist resort. I would appreciate reviews on either or both. I am a single woman, and I would prefer a place where "nude" means " NUDE". I am also not interested in anyone getting "cute".

This topic was edited
RE: Request for reviews

Hi: I am planning a trip to Pensacola Fl. and plan to spend two nights in either Hidden Lake resort or Riviera Naturist resort. I would appreciate reviews on either or both. I am a single woman, and I would prefer a place where "nude" means " NUDE". I am also not interested in anyone getting "cute".I am confused.Now you are a single woman. I'm not being "cute". Do you have a penis or a vagina? I am actually confused.

This post was edited

I am confused.Now you are a single woman. I'm not being "cute". Do you have a penis or a vagina? I am actually confused.What she means is that she doesn't want to get hit on by dirty old men. Even though she'll be nude she want's to be treated like a lady. Some guys just don't understand that their sexual advances are not usually appreciated.

This post was edited

I am confused.Now you are a single woman. I'm not being "cute". Do you have a penis or a vagina? I am actually confused.What she means is that she doesn't want to get hit on by dirty old men. Even though she'll be nude she want's to be treated like a lady. Some guys just don't understand that their sexual advances are not usually appreciated.OK, But that doesn't answer my question. And another question. How come there are no dirty old women?

This post was edited

And another question. How come there are no dirty old women?That's a question for points to ponder. The reason that there are no dirty old women is that the dirty old men think these types of women are sexually alluring.

This post was edited

Hi: I am planning a trip to Pensacola Fl. and plan to spend two nights in either Hidden Lake resort or Riviera Naturist resort. I would appreciate reviews on either or both. I am a single woman, and I would prefer a place where "nude" means " NUDE". I am also not interested in anyone getting "cute".I posted this request to get some information. The replies that I got were off-topic, and in no way helpful. I would really appreciate some information so I can make an informed choice.

This post was edited

Hi: I am planning a trip to Pensacola Fl. and plan to spend two nights in either Hidden Lake resort or Riviera Naturist resort. I would appreciate reviews on either or both. I am a single woman, and I would prefer a place where "nude" means " NUDE". I am also not interested in anyone getting "cute".I posted this request to get some information. The replies that I got were off-topic, and in no way helpful. I would really appreciate some information so I can make an informed choice.Still confused. But, I lost interest.

This post was edited

I'd like to help but Thomas keeps making stupid comments. Hope there people out there who can help you.

This post was edited

Hi: I am planning a trip to Pensacola Fl. and plan to spend two nights in either Hidden Lake resort or Riviera Naturist resort. I would appreciate reviews on either or both. I am a single woman, and I would prefer a place where "nude" means " NUDE". I am also not interested in anyone getting "cute".To try and answer your question, I haven't been to Hidden Lakes, but I have been to Riviera many times. Riviera is a nice place, and I have never seen anything sexual or "cute" happening there. There are people of all shapes and sizes. I haven't seen a transgender woman there, but I think they would love to have you visit.Hope this helps.

This post was edited

Dear Barefoot: That was a very helpful reply. This is the sort of information I need.

This post was edited

Why has the OP request for reviews on 2 resorts turned into a debate over transgenders?

This post was edited