Naturism in India

Well, I'm starting to settle and feel like India is becoming more
of a home. Living in Goa we have some beautiful beaches and I
had some friends this season who were also free spirits and naturists.
Now the monsoon is on its way, the tourists have gone and there is
time and solitude to be a naturist alone. I'd love to meet other
Indian naturists - I've only met foreigners who are open to
naturism so far.
Down here we're all natures kids. Climbing trees, exploring, living
in and around the jungles and forests and the more time you spend
in that environment the more you go back o roots - and the less
appealing clothing becomes!

This topic was edited
RE: Naturism in India

Well, I'm starting to settle and feel like India is becoming more of a home. Living in South Goa we have some beautiful beaches and I had friends this season who were also free spirits and naturists. Now the monsoon is on its way, the tourists have gone and there is time and solitude to be a naturist alone. I'd love to meet other Indian naturists - I've only met foreigners who are open to naturism so far - and also generally people that are travelling around India. To that end there is also some space in Goa if people need a couch (well a spare bed) to sleep on for a couple of nights. Down here we're all natures kids. Climbing trees, exploring, living in and around the jungles and forests and the more time you spend in that environment the more you go back o roots - and the less appealing clothing becomes!I am 29, M, Andhra Pradesh, India, I am ready to join with u

This post was edited
RE: Naturism in India

Nice. How do u make $$ for food and lodging?? -- i need that skillLove the open and natural environment ... nudism is great for that ... foster opennessby the way in my times in India, i found the culture a bit anti-nudism ..dont know why ... have a nice time

This post was edited