RE: What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

Hi,Just wondering what everyone else in the group has experienced in terms of age gap.My first older man was 62 when we started going out. I was 23 and in college at the time. He was one of the regulars in my bar, and had always been hounding me.. "Amy, let me take you out. Come on, you need a nice dinner somewhere", etc etc etc. I sure am glad I took him up on it! We ended up going out for about a year, before he had to move to Florida.So, how about you all?xo,amyAmy, why so glad you took him up on it? Any particulars you care to share that made it so nice? Thanks, Steve

This post was edited
RE: What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

she was 14 ys younger!!!had to do a lot of teaching too but I got to mold her my way and she shocked me discovering and enjoying my fetishes

This post was edited

Hi,Just wondering what everyone else in the group has experienced in terms of age gap.My first older man was 62 when we started going out. I was 23 and in college at the time. He was one of the regulars in my bar, and had always been hounding me.. "Amy, let me take you out. Come on, you need a nice dinner somewhere", etc etc etc. I sure am glad I took him up on it! We ended up going out for about a year, before he had to move to Florida.So, how about you all?xo,amyAmy, The largest gap I experienced was 25 years difference, I was 58 , she was 33...Now the youngest I have dated well she was 23, when I was 42.....those were the days...:)

This post was edited

20 yrs with my last wife, and we are still great friends!That's so great!!! I'm assuming she was 20 yrs younger than you?
And even if you aren't together, it's wonderful that you can still maintain a friendship! :)

This post was edited

Hi,Just wondering what everyone else in the group has experienced in terms of age gap.My first older man was 62 when we started going out. I was 23 and in college at the time. He was one of the regulars in my bar, and had always been hounding me.. "Amy, let me take you out. Come on, you need a nice dinner somewhere", etc etc etc. I sure am glad I took him up on it! We ended up going out for about a year, before he had to move to Florida.So, how about you all?xo,amyAmy, why so glad you took him up on it? Any particulars you care to share that made it so nice? Thanks, SteveI'm glad I took him up on it because it turned into a wonderful, loving, sexual relationship!!! He was AMAZING and it really opened up my eyes to dating older men, and knowing that they still have lots of love and affection to give, and can enjoy dating a girl like me just as much as dating someone in their age range! :)
Super satisfying experience, and that's part of why I don't bother with guys in their 20s and 30s anymore!!!!
Long live older men! :D
xoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

Hi,Just wondering what everyone else in the group has experienced in terms of age gap.My first older man was 62 when we started going out. I was 23 and in college at the time. He was one of the regulars in my bar, and had always been hounding me.. "Amy, let me take you out. Come on, you need a nice dinner somewhere", etc etc etc. I sure am glad I took him up on it! We ended up going out for about a year, before he had to move to Florida.So, how about you all?xo,amyAmy, The largest gap I experienced was 25 years difference, I was 58 , she was 33...Now the youngest I have dated well she was 23, when I was 42.....those were the days...:)Mmmmm, sounds like you enjoyed it! Which is wonderful, in my book! Thanks for sharing!!!!
xoxoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

Thanks Amy for answering :) Shouldn't you be in Florida by now? lol - just saying

This post was edited

Thanks Amy for answering :) Shouldn't you be in Florida by now? lol - just sayingDang! I should be!!!!!
xoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

Hi,Just wondering what everyone else in the group has experienced in terms of age gap.My first older man was 62 when we started going out. I was 23 and in college at the time. He was one of the regulars in my bar, and had always been hounding me.. "Amy, let me take you out. Come on, you need a nice dinner somewhere", etc etc etc. I sure am glad I took him up on it! We ended up going out for about a year, before he had to move to Florida.So, how about you all?xo,amyI was 68 and she was 34.

This post was edited

I was 21 and she was 46, i was in love with my friend's mom. we lived a wonderful life. she taught me lots of thing including sex,massaging and many things.I have my first sex when I was 22.we had great sex.

This post was edited