RE: What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

Mine is 48 years difference and he was 62 yo old. Loved it. Been with a few men in their 50's who i enjoyed more in sexually. What age do you think men are at their best? and no i dont think it is 18-20 and physical peek or something like that but sexual peek. Kisses Kimberly

This post was edited
RE: What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

Hi Amy, It was 3 years ago when we first met and had much fun together. The age gap was 33 years and it made me feel like I was in my early 30's again :)

This post was edited

Flexi, Good question, I'm 50 and don't think I've peaked yet, I'll let you know when i do. Steve

This post was edited

Greetings:
I have always dated younger women. My largest gap is she 19 and I 46. WE dated for about 2 years and then I had to move and she remained at her home.

This post was edited

my girlfriend is 10 years younger than me

This post was edited

I was 18 and he was 60. We never actually dated, but I was working as a waiter at his 60th birthday parties. It was only that one time. I was happy to be his birthday present:)

This post was edited

10 years. it was fun while it lasted

This post was edited

c'mon now amy,
we both know young naked women are cute when they're doin' almost anything... i mean yeah, cooking breakfast is good, but opening the door for room service is good too... and ur right, you should be in florida...;)

This post was edited
RE:What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

my biggest age gap 'up' was the college professor who was 10 years older, and as i mentioned in another thread, it was initially about the better grade i needed but ultimately it became much more...

my biggest age gap overall was 25 years when i was 55 and she was 30... we originally met online a while back when we both had extra time and cash between corporate jobs, and we shared real quality time together somewhere for a week or so every month for over two years... again, we learned much more from each other and had more fun together than either of us expected...

she could somehow make people of any age feel totally comfortable in any social situation, at times even 'translating' for me during dinners with my 15 y/o son, and as a former gymnast she was often a unique inspiration... unfortunately she lived 2000 miles away, and eventually the geography and other issues became too much... at this point i dont expect any personal adventures to last forever for one reason or another, but i suspect im still gonna totally jump in and ride again if it feels right...

This post was edited
RE:What's the largest age gap you've had between yourself and someone you've dated?

im dating a 55yo :)

But you are most likely a fake profile as your photo, is common on the internet.

This post was edited