Bare all for Polar Bears 2016

Unfortunately I will be way way up in Scotland that day otherwise I would consider this for my first foray into social nudity.
Looks like a good event. A worth cause, and an opportunity to be naked outdoors.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bare-all-for-polar-bears-2016-tickets-23159511723?utm_term=eventurl_text

This topic was edited
RE: Bare all for Polar Bears 2016

I've got my ticket as a participant. Now I'm collecting sponsorship
for my naked streak. I've also got a visitor ticket so my friend can take
some photos.

For those who don't know it: Bare All for Polar Bears is a
sponsored streak in support of Polar Bears at Yorkshire Wildlife
Park near Doncaster, Yorkshire, UK. (They are having a hard time with the polar ice cap melted for longer each year.) It will be after the Park is
closed to normal visitors with ticket-only admission. Participants
will streak (naked) round a fairly short circuit. Everyone has to
agree to photos being taken for publicity. We will all be naked and
anyone who does not want to be identified can hide their face
behind a polar bear mask. Visitors have to enter with a participant
and be known to them. I'm looking forward to doing it.
Roll on August 19.

So far I've got 214 GBP sponsorship and hoping for more.

This post was edited

As well as the ice lasting less and less each year, it is shrinking too, so far by the size of the USA.
I would find it hard to get sponsors as nobody knows I'm a nudist, but the prize for the highest money raised is a "Polar Bear Experience" at the wildlife park

This post was edited

As well as the ice lasting less and less each year, it is shrinking too, so far by the size of the USA.I would find it hard to get sponsors as nobody knows I'm a nudist, but the prize for the highest money raised is a "Polar Bear Experience" at the wildlife parkIt is one way of telling them. But, as it's for a good cause, do you really need to be a nudist to strip off and participate?

This post was edited

As well as the ice lasting less and less each year, it is shrinking too, so far by the size of the USA.I would find it hard to get sponsors as nobody knows I'm a nudist, but the prize for the highest money raised is a "Polar Bear Experience" at the wildlife parkIt is one way of telling them. But, as it's for a good cause, do you really need to be a nudist to strip off and participate?
No.
I am going to mention it to a work colleague who has a year membership to the park. I need a link to it that doesn't come from a nudist web site, but I can't find one.
I don't think she'll do it, but you never know :-)

This post was edited

I need a link to it that doesn't come from a nudist website, but I can't find one.
Found one

https://ywpfoundation.com/bareallforpolarbears/

This post was edited