RE: who is nude right now

Nude here and smooth from head to knees as I just finished shaving.

This post was edited

Ohhhh yeah ... still naked and will be the entire day and evening and ... into tomorrow and probably the next day! Wednesday's a different story ... playing golf with a close friend. I guess I gotta wear clothes for that venture! hahaha

This post was edited

I am now.. but have to go to work in a few hours... lol. Should I dare?

This post was edited

I am nude since Thursday

This post was edited

Sitting naked on my deck having an adult beverage and listening to the blues on satellite radio! Beautiful summer night!

This post was edited

Puttering around the house on a nude Saturday night, and loving the open window breeze. Looks like we may get some rain.....

This post was edited

Yep still nude, been nude since returning from the MiL's 3 days ago except for 1/2 an hour shopping and another 1/2 hour when we had a guest visit.
Even spent time naked on our roof both nights until the mozzies found me.
If society let me I would be nude 24/7 . But alas I live in a country that is less open to nudism than America.

This post was edited

On my sailboat nude - Going to meet another nudist on Monday and get some nude sailing done with them I hope

This post was edited

Although I am not naked 100% of the time - chances are very good - regardless of what time of the day or nightthis question arrives in my mailbox -that my answer would be in the affirmative ...

This post was edited

Yeah! WE are in our hotel room and enjoying being naked but .... we have been naked since we left home for this trip. We drove here naked ... over 7 hours! We did slip on something twicefor stops for potty and fuel. It was a great drive and very comfortable for both of us.
Now ... we are able to enjoy being naked like we are at home. The fun doesn't stop! I'll have another long drive in a couple of days and we'll meet up with nudist friends soon ... so then we'll all be naked at the same hotel with adjoining rooms! :D

This post was edited