RE: Neighbors

Hello,
Understand your problem. Where we lived before was just the same with a 6 foot fence. So I spoke to the neighbour, explained the situation and, hey presto, problems gone away. They even leaned on the fence chatting while we were nude. I may have been just lucky with having a good neighbour, I don't know. Only one way to find out. We can't do it in the new house unfortunately because we're overlooked by 6 houses that are on a higher level than ours, I'd need a 40 foot fence LOL. Good luck. Kern.

This post was edited

we built a privacy fence around pool area( above ground pool ) and have pompus grass screening porch, if i walk out back door neighbor next door can see me , when i climb ladder to get in pool neighbor can again see me and maybe neighbor to rear but once in pool or laying in screened area i'm ok, today when going out to pool neighbor had a roof inspector walking on her roof i laid in lounge chair until he went down ladder but sure he saw me nude sunbathing, and i'm sure the neighbor there has seen me along with neighbor to the rear numberous times but are tolerant of seeing me, if i go out into yard when they are home i slip on a bikini but if they are both gone i will wander in the yard nude. this year i have planted leyland cypress around entire perimeter of yard but will take a few years for barrier to be effective.

This post was edited
RE: Approach

What do you all think is the best way to approach my neighbors. I do not want to offend anyone seeing as I just moved in to my new home on Dec. 1st of this year. I also do not want to make any of them feel uncomfortable. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! THANKS EVERYONE!

First, you might want to make at least an attempt secure the area from prying eyes. Then, you might want to meet your new neighbors and let them know you might be found in the backyard catching rays au naturale, that you do not like tanlines. If they are a 2-story home, you might ask them if the sunbathing might be an issue as you don't want to alienate them.

This post was edited
Neighbors

California Penal Code

Title 9.

Chapter 8: Indecent Exposure, Obscene Exhibitions, and Bawdy and Other Disorderly Houses:

314. Every person who willfully and lewdly, either: 1. Exposes his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby; or, 2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person so to expose himself or take part in any model artist exhibition, or to make any other exhibition of himself to public view, or the view of any number of persons, such as is offensive to decency, or is adapted to excite to vicious or lewd thoughts or acts, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

This post was edited

Our place in Mo. was out of town, and it wasn't fenced. The neighbor lady beside us was a nudist too. When our spouses were away we would sit out on our back deck and drink coffee on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Sure miss those days with Beth!! No one else ever bothered us.

This post was edited

Well what is wrong with you having a real mind!

This post was edited