Does anyone here visit natural hotsprings?

I do here in my homestate of Idaho, I mostly go in the springtime, but sitting naked in a hotspring is good anytime of year, but fall and spring are the very best. My wife used to go but not anymore, I wish she would but just does't feel comfortable with it, after babies and gaining a few pounds. Anyway I still go just not as much as I used to, heck maybe we could get a group of us together and have a hot spring trip. That would be fun as well as relaxing.

This topic was edited
RE: Does anyone here visit natural hotsprings?

I haven't, but only because there are non around that I know of, certainly not nude ones. I would love to visit one but will have to settle for a hot tub.

This post was edited

I live about 45 minutes from one and visit as often as I can. Unfortunately it's located near a fairly popular camping area and in the summer can get quite crowded. General rule of thumb there is that it's clothing optional unless it's already full of clothed bathers. Then you are pretty much stuck going alond with the rest of the crowd. Seeing as I don't own a swim suite there have been times when I've been left sitting in the cold waiting for people to leave so I can take my turn in the water.

This post was edited

Soaking is my favorite way to be naked during the cold season. I live in Northern California, and because of the volcanic activityin this part of the world,there are quite a few hot springs within several hours of home. One easy favorite is Sierra Hot Springs, in a beautiful valley about 40 miles north of Lake Tahoe. I've been snowed on there during the winter and camped there (mostly nude) in the summer. I'm overdue for a visit.....
I have been where Jim went. Love it in the summer, when you can you can soak in the warm mineral pool. Also, in the summer I look to look out from the deck and gaze at theSierra in the nude. Very freeing! It's easy to get to, while their sister site (equally good) requires a twisty ride, but that puts you into the heart of the California wine country. Northern California is excellent of nudism.

This post was edited
Best place we found near Palm Sprigns

Hot springs always have been a problem for us because of the sulfer smell but we found a place in California that has mineral water without the sulfer smell and it was quite nice. It is in the Palm Springs area but in a small town about 10 miles away. The town is not much but the hotel was really nice. A motel really. Quite peaceful and a place to go if you want to relax. We tried a place in Palm Springs but it did not have the mineral water. The owners of the place we stayed at, called Living Waters, is clothing optional. Nice place. Found this article about the place and there is a link that shows it pretty well. Recommend it. Price is reasonable and you will not be overrun by crowds of obnoxious people.
https://www.friendsofdeserthotsprings.com/world_renown_resorts.htm

This post was edited