Tightly whities

Anyone like wearing tights whities? I have worn FOTL at times for something different besides boxers. I have lost some weight and they look even better on me than I would have dreamed. I recently bought some white briefs that are skimpier and love the look and feel of them for those times when I can't go completely nude. They do remind me that I am far from a male model though!

This topic was edited
RE: Tightly whities

i go commando the last 7-8 years ,let it breath so much heathier.

This post was edited

Anyone like wearing tights whities? I have worn FOTL at times for something different besides boxers. I have lost some weight and they look even better on me than I would have dreamed. I recently bought some white briefs that are skimpier and love the look and feel of them for those times when I can't go completely nude. They do remind me that I am far from a male model though!love skimpy underwear have many colours

This post was edited

For many years back in the 1980s and 1990s Iwas mostly commando the majority of the time. But after putting on about 50 pounds of additional weight, I findI can no longer go commando forextended periods of time without getting pain in my testicles that lasts for several days. I figure my balls must be getting smashed in the crotch area of the pants I'm wearing. Anyway, I find that I need to wear underwear now for the support. Ido enjoy wearing tiny thin string bikinisif I can get them big enough. Jockey made some great ones a few years ago, but they are hard to find now. Currently I mostly wear various styles of medium riseor low rise briefs, especially thosewithan H fly. They are now my favorite style ofbrief when I am wearing clothes. I will also get testicular pain if I wear traditional boxers, so it's "tighty whities" (or colors) for me if I'm wearing undies! :)

This post was edited