RE: Shaving

One of my favorite nude activities is Shaving my face. It may sound odd but, I love to shave completely nude. In fact it is the only way I will shave. There is just something getting the boars hair brush all soaped up and standing in front of the mirror nude. I don't care who is watching, it just does something for me.Thinking about it I am always naked when shaving usually after a shower. It just feels natural to be naked some how

This post was edited

I had a really close shave yesterday: The wife nearly caught me with the maid.

This post was edited

Another one for the shower and shave crowd here. Occasionally coupled with shaving the nether regions as well, when the weather gets too hot. It just makes sense to me in practice.You're username makes me laugh (runnybunny) it sounds like a rabbit with diarrhea.

This post was edited
RE:Shaving

Best way to shave! Nothing but my brush, lather and safety razor.

This post was edited
RE:Shaving

I always shave nude. Usually at home so that is not an issue.
Since I live less than 10 minutes from my gym, I usually come home to shower and shave.
When I am going somewhere else and shower and shave at the gym, I still shave nude but put my towel on the edge of the sink.
While most men are covered but not dressed (towels or underwear) when shaving a few others shave nude also.

This post was edited