Solar Plunge

Great news ! The hotel in Daytona Beach we nudists are taking over is now private for the weekend.. There are more rooms available and singles are welcome.. .. The weekend of August 13th.... only $ 55 a night with a DJ both nights by the pool. See the group page for details or message me

This topic was edited
RE: Solar Plunge

There is a solar plunge group page with all the details.. just search groups... If you don't find it.. lemme know..

This post was edited

The local meet up group here in jacksonville is supporting this event. They will be helping with setting up tents and tarps and what ever for the motel so we can get nakked in the pool area...
https://www.meetup.com/FirstCoastNaturists/
Ray

This post was edited

Great news ! The hotel in Daytona Beach we nudists are taking over is now private for the weekend.. There are more rooms available and singles are welcome.. .. The weekend of August 13th.... only $ 55 a night with a DJ both nights by the pool. See the group page for details or message me

This post was edited

I would like more info also please. I tried to get info from google but not much there. Is only time nude at the 12 pool party? Is everyone required to be nude as my wife probably won't. Any info is appreciated.

This post was edited

I will have to look and see. I would love to go....not too far away. But definitely gonna try....Eric

This post was edited

do a search on the group pages for solar plunge.. all the details are there.. if you can't find it.. lemme know. and no.. there is no requirement to be nude...

This post was edited

I just talked with the organizer... to verify if nudity is required.. the only time it is required is for the solar plunge itself.. which is basically a skinny dip in the pool on Sunday.. the event itself most likely won't last long.. she wants people nude for the photos... a long distance shot of all the people in the pool...

This post was edited