New Year, New Nudists

We are excited about this new adventure we are about to embark on. We get to become ourselves for once; who we were meant to be, not what society has set before us. We have started at home now and have been doing it for 4 days now. We really wished we lived out in the country away from civilization so that we could really get into outdoor nudity, but we live in an apt. building. When the time is right we'll move on. Thank you for taking the time to read and take care.

This post was edited
re: new year new nudist

Nuddy 27 wrote "I go to a college that is literally across from the street from a popular nude beach. I am kind of a partyer and in my over four years of college I have met many people who I know from experience or have admitted they enjoy being naked. So, therefore, a lot of college students would go to the nude beach, right? Wrong! Why not? Most common response: "I went there once and it was just a bunch of old men."
He brings up two reasons why nudists resorts do not get as many younger people. First he say he is a "partyer." Nothing wrong with that for his age group. But, most people in their 30's and up are into socializing and relaxing not heavy drinking so many nudist resorts don't cater to the heavy partiers.
Next, so many nude beaches are populated by too manysingle men. I and most women I know don't like nude beaches for that reason except for the few legal nude beaches in the US like Sandy Hook and Haulover. I have heard from so many men (at least 1 or 2 a week) that made a mistake and took their wife/gf to a nude beach fortheir first experience and she hated it. And now he wants to know how to get her to try a nudist resort because she refuses to go.
If you go to a restaurant and have a bad meal, you don't stop eating at restaurants. If you see a bad movie, you don't stop watching movies. Yet, with women, if their first experience with nudism is bad they will usuallynever try it again.
If all the men invited their girlfriends to nude beaches or nudist resorts, it would make it a lot more comfortable for women of all ages.
If you did a college day for nudists, you would have to insist on it being gender equal otherwise it will be overwhelmed with guys.
MC
https://sunnyfun.com
https://terracottainn.blogspot.com

This post was edited
RE: New Year, New Nudists

We are excited about this new adventure we are about to embark on. We get to become ourselves for once; who we were meant to be, not what society has set before us. We have started at home now and have been doing it for 4 days now. We really wished we lived out in the country away from civilization so that we could really get into outdoor nudity, but we live in an apt. building. When the time is right we'll move on. Thank you for taking the time to read and take care.
Welcome to TN Noble! Had a really nice conversation with you this evening. If anyone has helpful advise on how to raise one's children as nudists please post on their thread "breaking the mental stigma".

We've recently added two "younger" nudist couples to our friends list. They are out there and they are finding there way here. Too encourage the younger "true" nudists to stay I think it would be helpful if there was a forum page that included hints and tips on how to safely navigate this website and what to do if they are approached by someone who is not acting appropriately for THIS website. We're finding that some of the "younger" crowd, believe it or not, are not that internet savvy or just haven't had a lot of experience. Is there any way to direct new members (young or old) to the forum posts that already exist with great navigational info as soon as they join?

Jen

This post was edited

Mary & Jen,

First, thank you for taking the time to participate in this thread. You both bring up many valid points.

Mary, another thing that I hear from the young crowd is that they don't like seeing the elderly nude. Our society puts so much emphasis on looks that they find the realization of aging rather disturbing.

Jen, I believe that the FAQ section of the forums was designed with exactly that in mind. Maybe we need to post more information there.

Thanks everyone for continuing this thread, I don't think that we have really come to any conclusions, but maybe our continued efforts will bear fruit yet, though it may be down the road a bit.

I continue to seek 18-30 year old European Females for discussion. What I am seeing thus far is that the difference in mindset from here to there is a large part of why youth are more likely to participate in Europe than in the US. I'm not sure how one turns the tide on the perception of a nation, or even if something like that is possible in my lifetime, but I still welcome viewpoints and hope that my constant plodding will produce results.

Thank all of you and keep the ideas flowing, you never know when we might stumble into a jackpot.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Mary & Jen, First, thank you for taking the time to participate in this thread. You both bring up many valid points. Mary, another thing that I hear from the young crowd is that they don't like seeing the elderly nude. Our society puts so much emphasis on looks that they find the realization of aging rather disturbing. Jen, I believe that the FAQ section of the forums was designed with exactly that in mind. Maybe we need to post more information there. Thanks everyone for continuing this thread, I don't think that we have really come to any conclusions, but maybe our continued efforts will bear fruit yet, though it may be down the road a bit. I continue to seek 18-30 year old European Females for discussion. What I am seeing thus far is that the difference in mindset from here to there is a large part of why youth are more likely to participate in Europe than in the US. I'm not sure how one turns the tide on the perception of a nation, or even if something like that is possible in my lifetime, but I still welcome viewpoints and hope that my constant plodding will produce results. Thank all of you and keep the ideas flowing, you never know when we might stumble into a jackpot. Thanks Jerry
Jerry we cannot speak for every young nudist, but we enjoy the human body in it's natural form no matter the age or size. It is amazing and most of the people here are even moreamazing, caring, and helpful.Thanks again everybody (esp. cuddle - thanks for looking out for us).

This post was edited
RE: A real idea that would work

Hi, Our camp ground has started with an open house. It is free for first time visitors, it also brought in 3 young girls. They were celebrating one of theirs 21st birthday. It was the birthday girls idea to try it for the first time. They said they enjoyed the day as we were all friendly but not pushy.They along with the others that came for the day were also invited to dinner that nite if they wanted to stay for it. The girls did and we surprised the birthday girl with a cake after dinner. We have also added a student discount to get in to camp. Our biggest problem is we are only a summer season opperation and college kids go home by the time we open. So far neither of these ideas have worked out for us expanding others to visit. But then again we are a rexlaxing small campground with not a lot of activity here.

This post was edited
RE: Nudist Spring Break

For those unaware, the aanr travel guy has posted in one of the young naturist groups of a "Nudism Springbreak" at oaklake trails in Oaklahoma. The attendance is free for that weekend and they seem to have a nice organized event. Please see:

https://collegenudists.weebly.com

for more information....

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited
RE: Nudist Spring Break

This post was edited