RE: pj day

I would inform them before hand and see what the reactions would be. Then take my cue from there.I work from home but if I was in this situation I would do birthday suit or maybe paint on some JP's

This post was edited

I would inform them before hand and see what thereactions would be. Then take my cue from there.
I work from home but if I was in this situation I would do birthday
suit or maybe paint on some JP's

Sorry I missed your reply and I agree that could be a workable
solution

This post was edited

I may sleep wearing socks ocassionly, that is as close to pjs as I wear. If that is cool, then I'm game.

This post was edited

I would go to work in my normal clothes and if asked why I'm not wearing my Pj's I would explain I don't own any and if I dressed in my birthday which is what I sleep in most here would be offended. Hence my normal work attire today.

This post was edited

When I am in the office with work at home I am normally nude. I have some PJ but it is a few years since I last had to put them on.

This post was edited

As I have no PJ's I would opt to go in a bath towel. If anyone asked I would say I sleep naked. And I could prove there was nothing under the towel if so required.

This post was edited
RE:pj day

I don't own pjs or underware so i guess it would have to be shorts. Uh!

This post was edited

No pjs. So either my birthday suit or in shorts.

This post was edited

I will turn up with my robe and slippers with nothing underneath.

Best response. LOL I work with the general public so I'm sure coming to work nude would not fly... :))

This post was edited

I don't own any pj, maybe will try to put pj paint and go

This post was edited