New from Mansfield

Hi - well I've joined the site so might as well post something - married guy loves being naked but unfortunately wife doesn't feel the same so I'm looking to make friends with local people to chat and meet so I can indulge in my passion for naturism. Love naked massage relaxing with nice friendly people and good conversation -so fingers crossed Feel free to contact me to chat. Steve

This topic was edited
RE: New from Mansfield

not local to you, but, in same boat, misus not interested in joining me in nudity, she is ok with my being nude and in company of others that are nude.
harley

This post was edited
RE: New from Mansfield

not local to you, but, in same boat, misus notinterested in joining me in nudity, she is ok with my being nudeand in company of others that are nude.harley

It looks like there are many of us in similar positions so hopefulily we can all find what we are looking for

This post was edited
RE:New from Mansfield

hi im mansfield near sutton my self where are you? can you accomadate?

This post was edited
RE:New from Mansfield

hi im mansfield near sutton my self where are you? can you accomadate?

Not likely you will get an answer back, as he joined a year ago and last logged in a year ago. Check his profile by clicking on his name in the post. His wife must have found out he joined and made him quit logging in to the site. She probably won't even let him get naked now to take a shower or a bath. :(

This post was edited