Clothing optional Party

Caster1, I hope you've had several parties by now since this was originally posted 8 months ago. I see that you've also posted about 57 other posts since then so you must be getting to know you way around. I hope that all of your parties are indoors during these winter months. Stay warm, stay nude, stay happy.

This post was edited

all partys sould be clothing opp. thats just my thought

This post was edited
RE: Clothing optional Party

I notice that this is an old thread. Was wondering how it went - if you had one or many? We are in NJ....I want a nude dinner party think it will be so much fun!

This post was edited

I notice that this is an old thread. Was wondering how it went - if you had one or many? We are in NJ....I want a nude dinner party think it will be so much fun!Yes it is indeed an old thread, and if you checked the OP's profile. You would see he last signed in here two years ago, so he is unlikely to reply to your question.

This post was edited

Hope they are still having more parties

This post was edited

Several years ago, a friend of mine had a naked party. It was a lot of fun! The core of the group was a men's naked yoga group, so many of the guys had seen each other nude lots of times. Some of the yoga class invited friends (like me) who were not part of the group. It was just a fun time. I was a stranger to almost all the people there, but as is typical, it seems to be easier to get to know people when I am nude. The party was entirely non-sexual, aside from a couple of mildly naughty jokes and comments, and felt very comfortable. It was a success to me because expectations were set--nudity was OK, sexuality was not, and because there was a core group that was comfortable being nude together.

This post was edited

My wife and i have a nudest pool party every month from April till October and always put it out as clothing optional and almost every one gets naekkid eventually. we have from 30 to 50 nekkid people in oue backyard partie. In facrt having one april 20th. Never been an issue for the nudist or non nudist

This post was edited

I would propose a pool party and mention skinny-dipping permitted after 10PM. That would allow all of your friends to stay as long as they want and even talk amongst themselves. Even if they don't stay until 10 that night, they may still ask if they can come back later when they have more time.

This post was edited

We have been hosting nude parties for years and had groups up to about 40 prople. Love it and plan one next month. Try a theme like appetizers only, or board games. The large size Junga is fun but hard on bare toes.

This post was edited