RE: gran hotel natura

Hi There, have just booked to stay here for Christmas and New Year and wondered if others had stayed here before and what your impressions are? or maybe you might happen to be there at the same time period, it would be great to hear from you.Havebeen to Fuert before but not stayed at this particular complex.Mike.

This post was edited

Hi There, have just booked to stay here for Christmas and New Year and wondered if others had stayed here before and what your impressions are? or maybe you might happen to be there at the same time period, it would be great to hear from you.Havebeen to Fuert before but not stayed at this particular complex.Mike.My only comment would be to book one of the ground or first floor apartments with sea view as the others have a very odd view of each other

This post was edited

My only comment would be to book one of the ground or first floor apartments with sea view as the others have a very odd view of each other
the sea view ones are nicer but you do pay a lot more for them the 'garden' view ones look directly into each other but as we're naturists who cares? it's not as if you'd plan to spend much time in them1

This post was edited

We stayed there a number of times before we moved here permanently. It's a nice hotel with very friendly staff. We really liked the fact that you could walk "Naked", out of the backdoor straight on to the beach at the start of the famous Corralejo dunes beach. Now been voted one of the worlds top 25 beaches.We can really recommend it as a place to stay.

This post was edited

I It is well screened for privacy enabling you to be nude throughout (except in the restaurant).

Oh bliss! We were told we could be naked in the restaurant too. And we were on our first evening, attracting a lot of positive attention. We were the only ones. BUT on the second evening a diner complained and we were told to cover "it" up. This I did with my see-through sarong. Several diners asked why we had covered up so i told them - and said the see-through part was a protest. That amused some. We're eating in Corralejo this evening.

This post was edited

I saw ggt65t5 post about being allowed to be naked in the restaurant (think its now deleted) and thought this hotel sounds even more like my type of place than when I'd been there. So the change of policy after a complaint is bad news. I've never really understood why hotels and restaurants which cater for nudists want us to 'cover up' while eating, the other diners have seen nude people before haven't they?! I love being able to stay naked like I know you both do, when we look for nudist accommodation we prefer places where we can stay nude 24/7. To us a major reason for getting nudist accommodation is so we can remain naked from arrival to departure if we choose, we've done that a number of times and loved the freedom of doing everything naked for the entire stay. We've sometimes booked other accommodation where we can still be nude and then walked a sort distance minimally clothed to a nearby nude beach and then eaten in the evening outside of the accommodation as you plan to. A big plus about Gran Hotel Natura is the fact that you can access the beach directly while naked.

At least you both got to enjoy being the 'novelty act' - the only nude diners at a nudist complex! I think I'd have protested similarly too, good on you, enjoy the clouds! They can make interesting shapes! We've got wall to wall clouds in Sussex today. Seriously have a great and very naked time.

This post was edited

We only ate in Coralejo one night, reverting to the restaurant in Gran Hotel Natura for the other nights. We did cover "it2 as requested but always in a very skimpy way. When sat all was revealed. The waitress and I both enjoyed the result. Even though it was a compromise. I dressed as Father Christmas (helped by a bushy whit beard) for the gala dinner. Then, after sitting, I removed the robe to reveal an out fit created in body paint accompanied by a very short kilt. We did have a good time. It is a big plus being able to go naked from hotel to nude beach and to our car (we drive naked). And it would have been even better if we could have dined naked too.

This post was edited

I agree that it's a very nice place to stay. I stayed there for the first time last February (my first visit to Fuerteventura). The only disappointment was the weather. It was unusually cold the entire time I was there. People were wearing winter coats on the beach. It most definitely was not beach weather. Nevertheless, I would not hesitate to recommend Gran Hotel Natura.

There is always a chance of a bad week on the island - we always go for a month to guarantee at least 3 good weeks.

This post was edited

I've booked again last week in March

This post was edited

We have just come back from 8 days in Gran Hotel Nature this was our fist visit there and we will go back. It is a great place to stay, the atmosphere is wonderful, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the positioning of the hotel is fantastic, you can walk straight out onto the beach and walk along it naked,

This post was edited