Amputee nudist wanting to go to De anze resort for first time.Help!

lost my leg in a motorcycle accident 8 years ago and wear a prosthetic leg below my right knee. i considered myself a nudists before my accident but seem to have really been shy to be nude in any type of setting with more than 2 or 3 people. I love being nude and really want to spend some time at de anza springs resort laying out and renewing my tan . i am single so i think it would be eisier if i has a girlfriend or such to accompany me. I just don't know how i might feel with the way people might react to seeing an amputee and such . If there are any couples or gals that would be intersted in going with me for the first time so i feel a bit more secure and not so alone i think i can overcome the shyness issue . not of being nude but of my different body image. any input would be great. thank you much . and really want to be enjoy my life nude again when i am able to thank you.

This topic was edited
RE: Amputee nudist wanting to go to De anze resort for first time.Help!

3 or 4 folks who have had amputations visit our home resort with at least moderate regularity, and frankly, they are just seen as "folks". Nudism, that great equalizer, reveals that nearly all of us to have our own flaws and so we just don't worry about those of others. Go, have a good time, tell people what happened to your limb if you want to, and be one of the guys. It'll be a blast! If you go and keep to yourself out of fear, you won't have fun. Nudists are just about the most accepting group around. On top of that, in the year and a half we've been going, Adonis has not yet visited, and there have only been 2 women that would approach a "10", lol, the rest of us are just regular people.
I hope your visit goes well for you!
Gator1

This post was edited

Hi I just read your topic and I'd like to say that if other people have a problem seeing you nude that's their problem you should not be intimidated by other people, go out there and take off your clothes and be proud of yourself and don't let people intimidate you. I would be glad to go with you to any nudest site except I'm in Washington and yard California, but I'd like to encourage you to go out there drop your drawers and be proud, good luck this is bearman234.

This post was edited

We live at De AAnza and this is your lucky week bro, July 10th is the AANR skinny dip world record day and you are invited. This was todays bulitin from DeAnza; WIN, LOSE OR DRAW!

We want to thank all our friends, customers and members who voted for us during the San Diego Union Tribune's "Best of San Diego" Poll. I know many of you went above and beyond with your efforts. The results will be released August 27, 2010.

SKINNY-DIP 2K10

There is still time to make your plans to be at the encore of the Guinness World Record Skinny-Dip on July10, 2010. We had a good showing last year, but lets SMASH the record this year. With your help we should be able to go over the top. Let's try and make DeAnza have the largest amount of Dippers in AANR West. If for no other reason, come out for the party. Music starts at 11am, jello shots, volleyball, dancing and much, much more!
Come on over and join the fun, get to know every one and they will be open to you from then on... enjoy

This post was edited