Friend requests

For same reason only male are sending me a friend request,
rarely they are wiling to chat especialy women (not all of them of curse men )
i dont have problem with male nudist but why most of womens are so silent
whats goin on ???

This topic was edited
RE: Friend requests

For same reason only male are sending me a friend request,rarely they are wiling to chat especialy women (not all of them of curse men )i dont have problem with male nudist but why most of womens are so silentwhats goin on ???Too many men complaining about them not 'friending' and wanting something more than friendship when they do.

This post was edited

For same reason only male are sending me a friend request,rarely they are wiling to chat especialy women (not all of them of curse men )i dont have problem with male nudist but why most of womens are so silentwhats goin on ???

Because women are bombarded with friend requests from males who only want to see them naked or make rude comments. That means they shut out the nice guys too. I wish some guys would grow up and realize women are not objects for our pleasure but are people too and deserve respect.

This post was edited

I've for the most part only had males sending friend requests. As has been said. single males make up the majority of the site's population, so it makes sense that most friend requests will be from them.
I also understand about women not making friend requests because of pests.
The only female friend requests I've had were from profiles more fitting for the *sister* site

This post was edited

Remember there are only a very few females on this site which could be easy under 20% of the members, as most who call themselves female are fake/spammers.
I have put on my profile I don't want friends, but people still want to be so I just leave them pending.

This post was edited

We get friend requests from males (mostly), then couples, then
single females. The single male friend requests are usually deleted
because they do not read our profile when it states that I want a
comment, note, attached as to why they want to be friends. I've had
some requests read ... "I have a classic car too," "I used to visit
Black's Beach," ... no real substance for a reason and nothing even
remotely in depth.

With couples, we usually connect on places we've visited or begin a
conversation via messages about places in each other's areas to
visit and then after many messages back and forth, we connect as
internet friends. The same with single females. I've requested
friendship from a few single females after quite a bit of
communicationin groups orin the forumbecause of
what they had to say or where they live and the nudist places
they've visited that we are interested in visiting. Almost
all of those single women and married women I've contact here and
have requested friendship from and visa versa, we've had quite a
bit of communication before either of us has ask for
friendship.

I think that's the key with any friendship. You have to be
known to them and them to you. Nudism does not automatically
grant you friendship to every other nudist. There are many,
many "nudists" here that I would never and will never be friends
with. They aren't friendly and they aren't friendly to
others. We've met many, many nudists in person and we'd
never be friends with them either. Friendship means different
things to different people and you have to find those that have
commonality with you to make those friendships. You can't
expect every "nudist", especially internet nudists, to
automatically be friends with someone, anyone, everyone on the
internet.

This post was edited

There is a little option button you can click on that deletes their request. I find that it works quite well (kind've like when there's a song on the radio that I don't like. I just switch the radio to another station rather than writing to the FCC as to why such and such station does not play music that I like.)

This post was edited

We get friend requests from males (mostly), then couples, then single females. The single male friend requests are usually deleted because they do not read our profile when it states that I want a comment, note, attached as to why they want to be friends. I've had some requests read ... "I have a classic car too," "I used to visit Black's Beach," ... no real substance for a reason and nothing even remotely in depth. With couples, we usually connect on places we've visited or begin a conversation via messages about places in each other's areas to visit and then after many messages back and forth, we connect as internet friends. The same with single females. I've requested friendship from a few single females after quite a bit of communicationin groups orin the forumbecause of what they had to say or where they live and the nudist places they've visited that we are interested in visiting. Almost all of those single women and married women I've contact here and have requested friendship from and visa versa, we've had quite a bit of communication before either of us has ask for friendship.I think that's the key with any friendship. You have to be known to them and them to you. Nudism does not automatically grant you friendship to every other nudist. There are many, many "nudists" here that I would never and will never be friends with. They aren't friendly and they aren't friendly to others. I've many, many nudists in person and we'd never be friends with them either. Friendship means different things to different people and you have to find those that have commonality with you to make those friendships. You can't expect every "nudist", especially internet nudists, to automatically be friends with someone, anyone, everyone on the internet.

Excellent points. I especially like the comment that just being a nudists doesn't mean they have to be your friend.

This post was edited

There is a little option button you can click on that deletes their request. I find that it works quite well (kind've like when there's a song on the radio that I don't like. I just switch the radio to another station rather than writing to the FCC as to why such and such station does not play music that I like.)

You can also leave the request pending. That prevents them from sending another.

This post was edited

For same reason only male are sending me a friendrequest,rarely they are wiling to chat especialy women (not all ofthem of curse men )i dont have problem with male nudist but why most of womensare so silentwhats goin on ???
Mostly have to concur with the other male nudists here: a
threatening, status-quo, misogynistic profile will not attract
anyone (male or female) with anything more than voyeuristic yen.
I have had relatively few females send a friend request, but
the majority of the "friends" on my profile had NO reason to think I
am seeking more than networking, and at distance curiosity for the
life style: I leave it at that and generally do not accept the male
friend requests, for males with other than hetero worldviews. There's a
place for anyone in the nudist community, I too wish the women were
more communicative, but I understand that in reality (and you should
check yours), society is still mostly about covering up, and we are
all trying to survive: unless you have the resources for Full Time nudism,
our society will remain mostly non-nudist, and this perpetuates the
myth of nude=lewd and lascivious. At all costs, avoid being
an obsessed nudist. Wild ((:

This post was edited

talking about friendships requests to me happen to only receive from men . on the other hand requests that I send to women are often ignored or even rejected ...

This post was edited