single nudists/naturists

why there are so many single nudist/naturist ????Personaly i am single becose i love things that most of women hatei love Sexpir poetry,reading books, figthing facism,sexism,racism,and good musicwomens love money,money,money,money.......

This topic was edited
RE: single nudists/naturists

that's definitely not true - there are so few women because they have to put up with so much crap from some men

This post was edited

that's definitely not true - there are so few women because they have to put up with so much crap from some menAgree

This post was edited

You don't even have a single fully nude picture of yourself. Are u sure you're on the right site?

This post was edited

The attitude you have towards women, coupled with the narcissistic
description of yourself, is assurance that a dude like you can expect to remain
single for a very long time to come.

This post was edited

I agree what everyone said!!!

This post was edited

Let me explaine i dont know how are in yours countries but where is economic social crisis most women not all of them i never say all of them are prefer gays that are rich in order to survive but in the end they became vitctims becose who are rich think like god/example in brasil womens are working at streets from 17/18 years old just for few bucks its insaine /in russia raping are in inormal level / the same opnion says feminsts grups here in greece// any human releltion ship are colapsing in a crisis//becose of capitalism

This post was edited

I agree with all others on this page

This post was edited

Let me explaine i dont know how are in yours countries but where is economic social crisis most women not all of them i never say all of them are prefer gays that are rich in order to survive but in the end they became vitctims becose who are rich think like god/example in brasil womens are working at streets from 17/18 years old just for few bucks its insaine /in russia raping are in inormal level / the same opnion says feminsts grups here in greece// any human releltion ship are colapsing in a crisis//becose of capitalismYou are just digging a deeper hole for yourself with this comment.

This post was edited

Let me explaine i dont know how are in yours countries but where is economic social crisis most women not all of them i never say all of them are prefer gays that are rich in order to survive but in the end they became vitctims becose who are rich think like god/example in brasil womens are working at streets from 17/18 years old just for few bucks its insaine /in russia raping are in inormal level / the same opnion says feminsts grups here in greece// any human releltion ship are colapsing in a crisis//becose of capitalism

You are proving everyone right on this post.

This post was edited

The attitude you have towards women, coupled with thenarcissistic description of yourself, is assurance that a dude likeyou can expect to remain single for a very long time to come.
^^^What he said

True, but that was based on sketchy information, not understanding
the political situation completely. Alexandr28's most recent post (above)
clarifies things a bit, don't you think?

This post was edited