RE: wearing underwear

If I'm clothed, then 99% of the time I will wear underwear. I used to go commando quite often when I was younger, but now only if I wear a skirt or dress.

This post was edited

If I'm going to be out for any length of time during the day I wear underwear, just seems a bit more practical at times. Used to go command all the time when young, also at home or if I need to run out briefly--commando is still the rule.

This post was edited

Have not worn underwear on a regular basis for 30 years no!! I wear them only with a couple of pair of very white shorts that I have!! I don't want any little hash marks in them!! But that is the only time I wear anything under my clothes!!

This post was edited

Have not worn underwear on a regular basis for 30 years no!! I wear them only with a couple of pair of very white shorts that I have!! I don't want any little hash marks in them!! But that is the only time I wear anything under my clothes!!I have not wore underwear since I was 15 only one who knows I don't wear underwear is my wife when I have to get dressed to go some where

This post was edited

yes, but only if I can't be nude or answering the door, Nudity is pretty much not acceptable in this area.

This post was edited

do you wear underwear in places where you cant be nude?I own one piece of underwear, which I wear only when visiting my chiropracter. As the Americans say - go figure!

This post was edited

I own two pair of underwear. One is in our summer home and one in our winter home. Both are the low rise type. They are there in case of needing them, but havnt felt that need in at least 5 years.

This post was edited

I do not wear underwear. I love the feel of going commando.

This post was edited

do you wear underwear in places where you cant be nude?I sometimes wear underwear under my clothing but never as my only garment.

This post was edited

do you wear underwear in places where you cant be nude?

This post was edited