RE: wearing underwear

No need to wear underwearespecially forwomenandgirls who live in hot countries .we never wear underwear

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in My entire life.
It gives me the feeling of being nude when I wear clothes.

This post was edited

only under my dress slacks. help keep the dry cleaning bill down.

This post was edited

I only wear them if I have too, one gym that I go to on occasionsrequires you to be covered in the hot tub, steam and sauna, I have an old pair of tighty whites I use there when I go that does not leave much unseen when they are wet, I have been asked a couple of times did I have anything a little more concealing and just said no, I have not wore them in years and the is the only pair I have left and the sign says you must be covered when in wet area and I am covered. They haven't said anything since.

This post was edited

I only wear them if I have too, one gym that I go to on occasionsrequires you to be covered in the hot tub, steam and sauna, I have an old pair of tighty whites I use there when I go that does not leave much unseen when they are wet, I have been asked a couple of times did I have anything a little more concealing and just said no, I have not wore them in years and the is the only pair I have left and the sign says you must be covered when in wet area and I am covered. They haven't said anything since.In most European countries all clothing is forbidden in hot tub, steam room and sauna on the grounds of hygiene - the only stipulation is that you must sit on a towel in the sauna.

This post was edited

Wearing underwear, like pubic hairshaving, body art,
piercings, body grooming ... being a nudist, is a personal
choice. It's what makes that person most comfortable and an individual.
Going without underwear has absolutely nothing to do with your
status or level of commitment to nudism or living a nudist
lifestyle.

I find it strange and wonder why it seems to make such a difference
to some, here, to the extent of making reference to whether one is
liberal or conservative from their decision to wear or not wear
underwear. Wearing or not wearing underwear is a
comfort level issue for many. Wearing underwear is not
done by some and occasionally done by others. Neither
decision makes one more a nudist than the other and really has
nothing to do with whether you're conservative or not.
;-)

This post was edited

I never wear underwear unless I'm out shopping (which I despise) and have to try clothing on for size. I wear a thong at the beach if I can't be nude. If the beach does not permit thongs or strings, I go somewhere that does. Sometimes you just have to ask and you might like the answer you get.

This post was edited

I don't even own any underwear. If we are forced to get dressed why add an extra layer?

This post was edited

I wear underwear to the Doctor's office, and that's about it.

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in 10year

This post was edited