RE:Sleep nude...here's why, scientifically.

Been sleeping naked for years, just liked it and felt comfortable. I hated PJ's, got too hot and the top would get tangled. Will wear boxers if at others houses or around others but reluctantly.

Was in hospital early this year after an accident, slept naked and wandered to the bathroom naked, the nurses are used to it and when I asked should I have something on they said no, do whatever makes you feel comfortable. They are used to seeing people nude but the principle of what they were saying was important.

I was happy to show off my pretty good all over tan at the time and was fit & toned, at the time one nurse did ask me about the tan too. We talked about nudity, nude beaches and sleeping nude. She said some people do it in the hospital but not many.

This post was edited
RE:Sleep nude...here's why, scientifically.

I have slept nude since I was probably 10. I am 40 now. I sleep with a sheet and thin handmade quilt in the summer. In the winter I put on a heavier comforter. I love the feel of the cool sheets against my naked soft skin. It just feels right.

This post was edited