Nipple

I had my right nipple pierced on Saturday, 14G barbell. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

This topic was edited
RE: Nipple

I'm at 10 after starting at 12. Love it!

This post was edited

I'm typically in a dress shirt with no undershirt and I don't want it showing. He did say that a nipple stretch is more painful than the initial piercing so be sure i will be ok with a small gauge.

This post was edited

It would be interesting to see if it shows through your business shirt. I used to have both pierced but got rid for that issue. Might reconsider getting them again if you find no issue at gauge 14.

This post was edited

I've had mine for 8 years or so, and it was great when I got it, and continues to be. I wear a 6g circular barbell, and it does show through my shirts. Fortunately my career is one that encourages creativity, and the few times I meet w/ banker-types, they see my ear piercing first, and probably don't even notice the nipple piercing. As I get older, I realize such things really don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

This post was edited

3 weeks in and everything is going well so far. My seatbelt goes right across the piercing so I have to be a bit careful or it tugs, otherwise not really any issues. I'm still doing SSS as instructed...

This post was edited
RE:Nipple

Had both my nipples pierced in December- 14g straight barbell. No issues with business shirts either. Very happy with them :)

This post was edited

I had both nipples pierced late in January 2016. They are healed but I did damage one by hanging something off it at a Christmas feast and damaged the other when changing barbells to rings.

This post was edited

Awesome, glad for you!

I first got both of my nipz done in 2007.
I have loved it ever since.

This post was edited