Alaska Nudists??????

Just posting to see if there are any other Alaskan nudists. I am in Fairbanks and at the moment live the nudist lifestyle indoors. Hoping to move onto some property outside of town that I can enjoy my outdoor time in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Alaska Nudists??????

I just did a search for Alaska and found 15 men and 3 women listed ... Do you get much warm weather where you are... or do you just grin and BARE it ;-)

This post was edited

There was a group on Meet-up.com. Check there.

This post was edited
RE:Alaska Nudists??????

Sounds like a lovely idea! I would enjoy a nudist group

This post was edited

Would you be interested hosting yourself at www.naturistbnb.com?

This post was edited

I just did a search for Alaska and found 15 men and 3 women listed ... Do you get much warm weather where you are... or do you just grin and BARE it ;-)

I was in Fairbanks some years ago and it was blazing hot. I got the darkest tan I ever had in my life. I was in Skagway last summer and found many areas just outside town to hike nude. So Alaska gets plenty warm in Summer and there are so much tree-covered areas. Just research problems with bugs and bears in wherever you plan to go. (I had no such problems in Skagway but lots of mosquitos in Fairbanks.)

This post was edited

Alaskan Nudist since my first nude hikes in the late 1970s above Eagle River. I'm in the MatSu now and places to play are going away fast. When I moved here in 1992 I walked from my back door 3 miles through the woods naked...now I would have to cross at least 5 yards.
There is actually a Landed Nudist Colony out Burma Road, I spent a delightful day out there with about a dozen fellow nudists. They used to be on MeetUp but I can't find them now.

This post was edited