Oh, absolutely!

I definitely love to be naked at home when I can! A couple problems with that though for me personally...one, my wife doesn't understand it, so when she's at home, I limit my naked time. Two, if I go outside, maybe sit out on the deck, I tend to get (ahem) excited. Something about being naked outside, letting the breeze touch your whole body, is very much a turn on!
Anyone else feel the same?

This topic was edited
RE: Oh, absolutely!

It is no problem to get excited from time to time. that is part of life.

This post was edited

It is no problem to get excited from time to time. that is part of life.Yep, couldn't agree more! I did go to a nudist resort recently, and for the most part was pretty successful in keeping it in check.

This post was edited

I love to be naked at home too but my nude time is limited by my son who lives with me and just does not understand nudity. It's getting a bit chilly now to go outside.

This post was edited

Happens to me on occassions

This post was edited

It's a "guy thing", happens to all of us now and then. I find it
never happens in social situations, where there's an awareness of
others. It still does occasionally when alone, guess the excitement
factor comes into play at those times :-)

This post was edited

It is no problem to get excited from time to time. that is part of life.Yep, couldn't agree more! I did go to a nudist resort recently, and for the most part was pretty successful in keeping it in check. Newbie wait till you walk along the beach naked and the warm breezes flow over your body between your legs , sure you will get an erection like all of us and can be a wonderful feeling. I have to tell you one time I was at Navarre beach in Florida and a couple were walking in front of us they were walking close of course i assumed close holding hands well didn't know till we passed them she was holding something but it wasn't his hand. Get the PICTURE ? nude hugs all D

This post was edited

It's a "guy thing", happens to all of us now and then. I find itnever happens in social situations, where there's an awareness ofothers. It still does occasionally when alone, guess the excitementfactor comes into play at those times :-)haha, it happens to women too, but it just isn't visible and they can just act like nothing happened at all.
I'm sure there are few honest girls that will confirm this, possibly, maybe, nah not at all.

This post was edited

I definitely love to be naked at home when I can! A couple problems with that though for me personally...one, my wife doesn't understand it, so when she's at home, I limit my naked time. Two, if I go outside, maybe sit out on the deck, I tend to get (ahem) excited. Something about being naked outside, letting the breeze touch your whole body, is very much a turn on!Anyone else feel the same?

This post was edited

I definitely love to be naked at home when I can! A couple problems with that though for me personally...one, my wife doesn't understand it, so when she's at home, I limit my naked time. Two, if I go outside, maybe sit out on the deck, I tend to get (ahem) excited. Something about being naked outside, letting the breeze touch your whole body, is very much a turn on!Anyone else feel the same?

This post was edited

If I was in bed with a partner....yes. But I am a True Nudist and when I'm naked as a nudist it never happens.

This post was edited