Conversion Failed

Any new picture I try to upload to my profile now says conversion failed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have a picture just sitting there that doesn't show up on my profile, too. Says the status of it is "Unknown".
WHAT DO

This topic was edited
RE: Conversion Failed

This site uses mediaconvert to 'convert' photo files that you upload here. As I understand it 'mediaconvert' is external to the main TN site, it is where the photos may be re-sized and the TN logo added to your original file. It could be that some of your browser or security settings are blocking the photo file(s) you have uploaded from being converted in this manner. For example I have to allow the URL - mediaconvert.us in the Noscript plug-in I use in my browser - this extension controls what javascipt loads, I block a lot of javascript as it can pose a risk to security, then I can upload photos to TN.

This post was edited

This site uses mediaconvert to 'convert' photo files that you upload here. As I understand it 'mediaconvert' is external to the main TN site, it is where the photos may be re-sized and the TN logo added to your original file. It could be that some of your browser or security settings are blocking the photo file(s) you have uploaded from being converted in this manner. For example I have to allow the URL - mediaconvert.us in the Noscript plug-in I use in my browser - this extension controls what javascipt loads, I block a lot of javascript as it can pose a risk to security, then I can upload photos to TN.

Ooooooh! That might be it, then! I do have blocks on, so maybe I can get by with an exception like you described. That makes sense, thank you! I'll try this when I get home today.

This post was edited

You're welcome.

This post was edited