looking for people in south australia

Hi..im looking to meet genuine nudist for friend ship this summer prefer maslins
.im a fit genuine nice young guy..add me anyone! Genuine friends not sexual

This topic was edited
RE: looking for people in south australia

Can't help yourself can you MOW.
Crawl back in you dingy little English cubbyhole and find something to play with.

This post was edited

Can't help yourself can you MOW.Crawl back in you dingy little English cubbyhole and find something to play with.FLAGGED

This post was edited

Hi..im looking to meet genuine nudist for friend ship this summer prefer maslins.im a fit genuine nice young guy..add me anyone! Genuine friends not sexualAt 31 years old I must consider him young. I am close to 3 times his age.

This post was edited

Can't help yourself can you MOW.Crawl back in you dingy little English cubbyhole and find something to play with.FLAGGED
Sorry I hurt your feelings MoW, I know its OK for you to ridicule others with impunity.
But not so good when the shoes on the other foot. Oh and thanks for the flag, is it a flag of surrender or a flag of truce or a flag of respect and greeting. Which ever, I'm touched

This post was edited

Hi..im looking to meet genuine nudist for friend ship this summer prefer maslins.im a fit genuine nice young guy..add me anyone! Genuine friends not sexual
What are guys over double my age doing on a young nudist forum?

This post was edited