Strange Man at Tyagarah

My wife and I were at north belongil beach today for several hours, we were having a wonderful time until, a strange man walking past said hello, to which my wife responded hello, the next thing we knew is he was right next to me and his semi hard package was nearly touching my knee, and he kept looking at my package, this made my wife and I very uncomfortable, he was asking questions, and we answered, we said we were leaving and he just stayed there kneeling in silence for at least 2 mins, then he got the hint and went 5m away and kept turning away from us , playing with his package then turning back and his package was obviously bigger, by this stage my wife was ramming our stuff into bags and we were heading to the carpark, and he followed us all the way along the beach into the carpark without saying a word,,,, my question is what was he playing at? also what is the best way to deal with this behaviour? has anyone else had this trouble there?

This topic was edited
RE: Strange Man at Tyagarah

me personally, I have been known to tell the perves to fuck off, plain and simple, or you could always just warn him that you will call the police

This post was edited

My wife and I were also targeted by a pervert at a beach. He was fully dressed and sat down about 5 feet from us. Not saying anything, I pulled our umbrella out of the sand and set it on edge between him and us. After about 5 minutes I looked behind the umbrella and he was gone. I then reset the umbrella in the sand to give us shade.

This post was edited

Creepy... I hope this isn't the norm. My gf and I are both new to being nude out in public places. She still has her hesitations and I'm hoping that this is generally uncommon.

This post was edited

That is a clothing optional beach and hence there is no problem in your reporting the issue to the police. Bed to have a photo of him.regrettably we encountered a few similar recurrences at that beach a few years ago and that contributed to my wife no longer being willing to participate in social nudism.there is an activity planned there next month to try to reclaim the beach for true nudists. If you are on facebook and interested, then message me with your facebook page info and I can send you the link to further information.

This post was edited

That is a clothing optional beach and hence there is no problem in your reporting the issue to the police. Bed to have a photo of him.regrettably we encountered a few similar recurrences at that beach a few years ago and that contributed to my wife no longer being willing to participate in social nudism.there is an activity planned there next month to try to reclaim the beach for true nudists. If you are on facebook and interested, then message me with your facebook page info and I can send you the link to further information.

This post was edited

Creepy... I hope this isn't the norm. My gf and I are both new to being nude out in public places. She still has her hesitations and I'm hoping that this is generally uncommon.Most newbies try to seek out secluded places. This is the exact place a perv would look to find someone to ogle. It's best to go with the crowd. Stay in the area with the beach regulars. You will find you will have a much more enjoyable beach experience associating with other people and there is also more safety in numbers. If a perv does come along, there are more people who will know how to deal with him. (Funny, I used the term "him". Has anyone ever heard of a female perv?)

This post was edited

Had similar happen to us on 2 different Aussie nude beaches.
Wish the wife told me about the first guy moving closer to perve on the wife and masterbate.
Had I had known about his activities he would have need a sex change operation.
The 2nd guy propped in font of our sun shade and imeadiately started masterbating whist i was aving a walk along the waters edge. He moved on as soon as i returned. Bloody creeps.

This post was edited