Girl arrested for topless selfie

Hitting a police car while drunk and topless isn't too smart.
https://nypost.com/2016/10/27/drunk-student-crashes-into-cop-car-while-taking-topless-selfie-police/

This topic was edited
RE: Girl arrested for topless selfie

Note though she was arrested for DUI. Nothing in the arrest except note in officer's report about being topless. I think it should be driving while stupid :)

This post was edited

Note though she was arrested for DUI. Nothing in the arrest except note in officer's report about being topless. I think it should be driving while stupid :)Ditto

This post was edited

I had seen this story and is nothing to do about nudity, as more like a flasher as she did a mad thing and it turned out 100 X worse than it could have silly girl.

This post was edited

I had seen this story and is nothing to do about nudity, as more like a flasher as she did a mad thing and it turned out 100 X worse than it could have silly girl.

Drunk driving irresponsibly is bad for others too

Let it be a lesson for all

MADD

This post was edited

Hitting a police car while drunk and topless isn't too smart.https://nypost.com/2016/10/27/drunk-student-crashes-into-cop-car-while-taking-topless-selfie-police/She was not arrested for taking a topless selfie, but rather for drunk driving. She just happened to be taking a topless selfie when she hit the patrol car while drunk. Another case of distracted driving, after having imbibed in too much alcohol. Had she not been diddling with her phone and concentrated more on her driving, chances are she would not have run into the cop car. If she had had her top ON and was taking a selfie while driving at this particular moment, then she would have still run into the police car, possibly even if she had NOT been drinking. People now days get too caught up with messing with their phones when there are more important things to be paying attention to, and this is the result. When I am driving, I keep my cell phone in my pocket, and if I get a text message I won't check it until after I get parked somewhere.I don't make a special stop either, just to check and see what a text message is about and respond to it, I just keep driving. Text messages are not that important to me, neither is taking selfies while driving.

This post was edited