Waxing vs Laser hair removal

Our question is this; we have have shaved all our married life 35 years, recently we decided to be waxed, it lasts longer, but the pain is getting greater each time, perhaps our ages. Who has gone from waxing to laser removal? We would appreciate any advice. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Waxing vs Laser hair removal

Try an epilator. I've been using one for 10+ years and there is little or no pain.

This post was edited

How much is that deal gonna set me back?

This post was edited

Waxing isn't cheap either but not only does it last longer ... much longer than shaving, there is no rough stubble. When the hair grows back, it's much finer and very sparse. I could go next week and I'll probably try but if I miss next week and have to wait until after Christmas ... I'll still be fine. I just told my wife that I needed to make an appointment and she looked at my pubic area and said ... "what for. I don't see any hair?" :D

I got my entire back done, upper arms, shoulders, a male Brazilian which includes the butt crack, nose and ears ... $175 plus tip! That lasts me about two months. For me ... it's worth every penny. Shaving every other day or every couple days becomes a big deal when I have rough stubble after the second day! Waxing ... I can feel a very small area of a few hairs, here or there, but it's not all over stubble like with shaving.

Laser was much more expensive ... except that once done, supposedly you don't have to ever do it again? Not sure if that is true.

This post was edited

My wife did a Laser a few years ago after been shaved since her puberty. And she is very satisfited.

This post was edited

So we have been looking into the home laser units. They are not cheap, well in comparison to paying the 1600 to 2000 for in office laser removal sessions they are cheaper. Have been looking into the Remington, they have a unit that auto detects skin color to adjust the intensity of the laser.

I also know for a fact that grey hair cannot be removed by lasers. Our in office consultant made sure we knew that, and made the point of telling us to get the procedure done now before things start switching over. Also any info that comes with the home units says that grey hair can't be removed. The laser has to work with the pigment in the hair.

Remington that I was talking about.

This post was edited