Conflicting Cultures

How many people, like me, live away from their home countries in places that have no facilities for nudism? I would like to hear views the severity of the consequences obviously vary from place to place. Home nudism is the obvious solution I am fortunate enough to have a secluded garden and pool but after a while it all becomes stale. I risk secluded stretches of river and uninhabited hills and feel the freedom bite again, I have been caught on a few occasions and was just laughed at by incredulous locals, in some countries the consequences may be a lot worse.
Obviously we have to respect the cultures in which we choose to live but I'm sure many, like me need more than the lounge at home. Do we have an inherent desire for freedom, we are all to a greater or lesser degree exhibitionists as well and we all derive pleasure from viewing other nudists. What makes us different from regular Joe?

This topic was edited
RE: Conflicting Cultures

I am in the same situation in Vietnam. Stuck in the confines of the house to be nude and so miss being able to venture out into the open spaces but not having a back or front yard in our terrace house is so frustrating .

This post was edited

There are no spaces - even a balcony or terrace - for us in Singapore. We're mostly in apartments so have to close the curtains and Windows to ensure not offending the neighbors. Thank goodness Thailand isn't too far away where we can go to let off the clothes once in awhile for the weekend.

This post was edited

We are in the US midwest and closest resort is 4 hrs away, do we count?

This post was edited