Any True-nudist members & Couchsurfing....

... Wondering how many(or if any) members of Truenudists actually area aware of of even belong to the worldwide Couchsurfing.org

This topic was edited
RE: Any True-nudist members & Couchsurfing....

Im not ...its better?

This post was edited

It has to be better than this. I have posted several times that I was travelling over the years and no-one has offered me a room. I have travelled all over the country by car. You would think someone would have responded.

This post was edited

I've offered when I've seen a post. Must have missed yours.

This post was edited
RE:Any True-nudist members & Couchsurfing....

I've been a member of couchsurfing for years and I have used it a lot.

I mostly host other members. I'd say 90% of them are not nudists, but they almost all adopt the nudist lifestyle while they're at my place.

When I travel and need a host, I always look for a nudist host and I have stayed with many fellow nudists in France, Italy, Belgium. It's far more effective than a group like this (which has only about 1700 members) when it comes to finding a host.

This post was edited

I'm on Couchsurfing. About a third to a half of my guests have been nudists. The normal way to find a host on Couchsurfing is to search for hosts in the area that you want to visit and to send a personalised Request to Host. Do not rely on people finding you.

This post was edited

I belong to coachsurfing and have had a few nonnudists stay with me and my nudity never bothered them.

This post was edited

I am on their, have met quite a few nudists now

This post was edited

I am on their, have met quite a few nudists now

This post was edited