RE:Hairy Now , Will Get Shaved Smooth

I think smooth pubes is the best look myself.....

I am naturally a hairy guy, so shaving my entire body is not practical as it would take too long and since I am single shaving my back would be next to impossible.

I think smooth pubes is the best look myself

This post was edited

I shaved from from neck to toes twice....... Hated it...lol. For starters, it's not a one shot deal. You have to keep shaving. That, and I just dont look right without my fur.

Being completely smooth, one thing became apparent quickly. Hair absorbs sweat. On a hot humid day sweat was in my eyes, running down my chest, legs etc. Full disclosure, I do shave my nut sack and keep the pubes and under arm hair trimmed.

I have a preference for hairy guys, but smooth is nice too. Massaging smooth guys is much easier and requires less lotion :)

This post was edited

Right now I'm smooth over my torso bum and intimate parts. I let the hair grow on arms and legs for warmth in the winter. It will come off in the late spring. Then I'll be shaved from neck to toes. Or I'll use Veet or Nair from the chemist to get extra smooth.

In previous years I had a full body wax before each of my many nude holidays. I felt great - smooth and sensual. But then I totted up what I'd spent over the year. For that money I could afford another holiday or maybe two.

This post was edited