Best Trump Jokes

What do you call a movie about Donald Trump, Bernie Madoff, and Kenneth Lay?
The League of Extraordinary Con Men.

This topic was edited
RE: Best Trump Jokes

The good news is, President Obama was born in America. The bad news is, so was Donald Trump.

This post was edited

The Pope and Hillary are on the stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a large crowd. The Pope leans toward Hillary and says, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"
Hillary replies," I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me."
So the Pope backhanded her and knocked her off the stage. The crowd roared and cheered wildly, and there was happiness throughout the land.

This post was edited

It would appear that some people struggle to understand English. The Title of this thread is: BEST TRUMP JOKES.

This post was edited

Hillary is the best Trump joke.

This post was edited

The Pope and DonaldTrump are on the stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a large crowd. The Pope leans towardTrump and says, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"
Trump replies," I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me."
So the Pope backhandedhim and knockedhim off the stage. The crowd roared and cheered wildly, and there was happiness throughout the land.

This post was edited

It seems that only you (MOW) have any interest in posting Trump jokes. I guess the rest of us think The People made the right choice and are willing to see what he can do to Drain the Swamp.

This post was edited

Monica Lewinskydidn't votefor Hillary Clinton this election. She says the last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in her mouth.

This post was edited

LOL :-D ... Deplorables always laugh at Hillary
jokes...

This post was edited

It seems that only you (MOW) have any interest in posting Trump jokes. I guess the rest of us think The People made the right choice and are willing to see what he can do to Drain the Swamp.Maybe they are the only ones posting but that does not mean that most of us don't enjoy them and get a big laugh. My favorite so far is post #2

This post was edited

Trump is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.

This post was edited