RE:Old vintage nudist photos

To each his own; live and let live, and much ado about nothing

This post was edited

Andy is not lilpwkred entitled to his opinion on this "The new fad of shaving is just bizarre to me. One will see a male with a hairy chest, hairy legs, and then his crotch shaved. Doesn't look attractive to me." Well I'll tell you It is rather silly looking to me to all that hair and a bald spot in the middle. Plus I think everyone is entitled to his or her opinion on thoughts , looks and all matters in life .Please next time try to be kinder with your words

PS
If you reread his post you'll see he was talking about the "New Fad" of shaving ones crotch maybe he's never see it before

This post was edited

Shaving your pubes but not your chest is no weirder than shaving your mustache but not your beard. Get over it.

This post was edited

Andy is not lilpwkred entitled to his opinion on this "The new fad of shaving is just bizarre to me. One will see a male with a hairy chest, hairy legs, and then his crotch shaved. Doesn't look attractive to me." Well I'll tell you It is rather silly looking to me to all that hair and a bald spot in the middle. Plus I think everyone is entitled to his or her opinion on thoughts , looks and all matters in life .Please next time try to be kinder with your wordsPSIf you reread his post you'll see he was talking about the "New Fad" of shaving ones crotch maybe he's never see it before

Ya wanna know silly ... how 'bout a guy the gives up on nudism, outside his home, because he "widened." You're obviously all about aesthetics of nudity and not in it for the true meaning or philosophy. No wonder you are more concerned about what a person "looks like" with or without pubic hair, instead of allowing them to do whatever they want and keeping your nose out of it! ;-) But you like to call it ... your opinion.

... and I am kinder with my words. If you'd like to read what I really think ...

This post was edited

I agree with your statement Andy. Yes, you were too nice about it. I find it odd that people that arent smooth want to call it a passing fad. Ive yet heard or read from anyone say " I shave because it the newest cool thing in fashion". I accept those that dont shave as well as us that do. I am at our resort numerous days a week. I see no lessening of the so called fad. I actually find more smoothies of various degrees of us that are long time nudists. I see non shaved among younger, or newer nudists. I also find that its pretty equal regarding men or women. I think genital shaving is here to stay and those that dont accept it arent really in the true mindset of nudism being free and non judgemental. They can go back to their textile world.

This post was edited

One of the principles of nudism is to be comfortable. If that includes trimming body hair, that's fine. However I have to wonder about the guys who are very hirsute and shave a wide area around their genitals and nothing else. To me, this appears very odd, if not weird, and I have to wonder what this person's motivation is. Does he want to call attention to his genitals or does he just think that it looks good? It seems to me that, if nothing else, the ladies would be turned off by this.

This post was edited

In my case... I do too shave my back along with genetal area and butt. I would prefer totally smooth but my wife says she wouldnt like me totally hair free. As you notice on my pics I am bald on my head too. I was gonna shave my entire head and she said nope. I wont sleep with you then. Bit odd.... I know

This post was edited