I host New Year's in Orlando, Florida

You are welcome to stay in my home for New Year's Weekend.

I will host a big Dinner Party on December 31st with champagne toast at midnight. All male, clothed event.

Then, on January 1, I host Open House with traditional New Year's foods. All male, All nudist. The weather is usually about 70 degrees F, perfect for spending the sunny afternoon on my patio, nude of course.

Of course, when you stay in my home, you may be nude as much as you wish because my bi-sexual roommate is even more 24/7 nudist than I am.

Send me a Couch Request to "Tom Orlando" on Couchsurfing.com

Don't forget to check AllegiantAir.com for cheap tickets to the Orlando/Sanford airport, available ONLY through their website direct sales.
Check TuiFly https://www.tuifly.be/ with cheap, direct flights from Brussels, Belgium, to Orlando/Sanford airport.

Tom

This topic was edited
RE:I host New Year's in Orlando, Florida

Tom,

Your semi-neighbor, Nick here.

What an awesome invitation! I sure wish I could expect to attend! If my overwhelming demands caring for my unfortunately-rapidly-deteriorating Mom somehow allows me a break, I will RSVP with you as New Years Eve approaches.

Meanwhile, I sincerely appreciate your patience with me as I face this most challenging period of time for me. Getting in reliable contact with you at some point down the road is certainly a relished priority for me.

I'll keep in touch.

Meanwhile.....wishing you all the very best!

Nick
The Four Seasons Condominiums
Winter Park

This post was edited