Trying to take over this group as Moderator ...

Hey all,

those that are still members of this group or want to remain as members, I am trying to take over this group seeing as the original Moderator hasn't logged on in over 7 years!

Stay tuned! ;-)

This topic was edited
RE:Trying to take over this group as Moderator ...

You got my support!

This post was edited

BTW Andy...whats up with the "TEXTILE" tag? From all your posts...your are anything but!

This post was edited

Who knows ... this site is all screwed up with the change over. Those status flags mean nothing to me. ;-)

This post was edited

You do a great job in the other groups that you moderate of which I am a member. Go for it. Just don't over reach. lol

This post was edited

Well ... the deed is done. I'm now the Mod of this group. I hope to get lots of activity going here for those of us that are local and those that frequent GE, in hopes that we can have some meet ups or at least run into one another at the club from time to time.

Looking forward to posting events that all might be interested in. I know that we are excited that the club is going to have the Nude Attitude Car Show once again and we'll be there with our car. Hoping to stay the entire weekend ... long weekend. ;-)

This post was edited

You do a great job in the other groups that you moderate of which I am a member. Go for it. Just don't over reach. lol

I get what you're saying but in truth ... this Mod stuff is pretty easy and doesn't take lots of time. Spend 5 mins going through the groups you Mod, accept or deny perspective members and approve photos ... or not ... then the rest of the time is reading and posting if I feel the need. I've been away from the computer for over a week and when I returned to the site and my groups ... took me about 30 mins to catch up. Fairly easy with the perimeters I've set up for acceptance into any of my groups.

:D

This post was edited

You got my vote.

This post was edited

Well ... the deed is done. I'm now the Mod of this group. I hope to get lots of activity going here for those of us that are local and those that frequent GE, in hopes that we can have some meet ups or at least run into one another at the club from time to time.Looking forward to posting events that all might be interested in. I know that we are excited that the club is going to have the Nude Attitude Car Show once again and we'll be there with our car. Hoping to stay the entire weekend ... long weekend. ;-)

Nice to hear! And thanks for taking over!

For some reason TN no longer notifies me of group activity, I had no idea of the changes until logging in by chance today!

This post was edited