Glen Eden Nudists

Glen Eden gradual Re-Open

Got an email that stated that GE will take the re-opening to Phase 2.5. From the email, that means that RV sites are now open for members.

Now the flood waters, mud and fire debris!

GE is now faced with clean up after the recent heavy rains. Like many bordering communities to wildfire areas, GE has been hit pretty hard with run off from the surrounding burnt hill sides, including lots of mud, ash mud and debris that has some...

GE survives nearby Brush/Forest Fire.

If some of you don't already know, Glen Eden's property abuts undeveloped wildland which abuts Nat'l Forest. Recently, the Holy Fire broke out (started by an arsonist, actually) in Trabuco Cyn on the Orange County side of the mountain...

Living at GE

I'm just curious if any of this group's members live at GE? I'm seriously considering moving there, and would like any information regarding purchasing or renting. I've reached out to GE, but haven't heard back. I regretfully...

More and more clothing being worn ...

One of the things my wife and I noticed during our recent visit was the amount of clothing so many of the residents seem to be wearing. Sure there may be some reasons why but I/we wonder if living naked, as some of them do all the time, gets old and...

GE visits for Summer 2018?

I should have started this thread way back in January but forgot! This thread will serve as a place to inquire about any TN members visiting Glen Eden for the rest of the year.

Trying to take over this group as Moderator...

Hey all, those that are still members of this group or want to remain as members, I am trying to take over this group seeing as the original Moderator hasn't logged on in over 7 years! Stay tuned! ;-)