Glen Eden gradual Re-Open

Got an email that stated that GE will take the re-opening to Phase 2.5. From the email, that means that RV sites are now open for members.

This topic was edited
RE:Glen Eden gradual Re-Open

Got an email that stated that GE will take the re-opening to Phase 2.5. From the email, that means that RV sites are now open for members.

Cypress Cove is back open for members as well. Still need to social distance but they are allowing sports to be played again. Unfortunately I'm not a member since I don't get there enough to justify being one so it's not open to me yet. Hopefully soon.

This post was edited
RE:Glen Eden gradual Re-Open

Just received another email from GE and they are now at Phase 3 of reopening. This just seems so weird to be writing/typing about. How'd we get here! Phase 3 re-opens most of the clubs activities and amenities except for dine in at the Caf. Social distancing and masks must be worn most of the time. It's getting people to adhere to the rules of mask wearing and social distancing. I'm not sure if we'll get to Phase 4 until after the first of the new year and that's even a toss up!

This post was edited