Bare Boat Sailing in Australia

Is anyone doing bare boat sailing in Australia and looking for a travel buddy? I have no experience sailing, but I am willing to learn. Willing to share costs and do my fair share of all duties on board during the trip. I just love being on the water; the sun, the salt, the sea breeze, the swimming, combined with the freedom of being naked. Not age specific - happy to share with guys of any age. If you want to see whether I would fit in with you or your group, please check my pics. :-)) Wayne

This topic was edited
RE:Bare Boat Sailing in Australia

While not exactly what you are asking for, there are a few small companies that run nude sailing trips. I have done two with SaltyBoys. Fantastic experience being naked 24/7 (Whitsundays) or most of the time (Caribbean) with a bunch of naked guys.

This post was edited

Hi Cardman. I'd love to do one of those cruises, but when I enquired I was told I was too old for their cruises. Can you believe it? They have no idea who I am or what I look like. They made their judgement based purely on my age. If that's their attitude I'm not sure I want to travel with them. That's why I posted a message looking for others who may be interested in organising their own cruise. Mind you, if someone is booking a group SaltyBoys group cruise, and is looking for someone to fill a spot, I'd happily join them. :-)) Wayne

This post was edited

Thanks buddy. I appreciate that. :-)) Sadly, it seems to be a reflection of the ageist attitude of many guys these days. I wonder what their attitude will be when they reach our age? LOL. :-))

This post was edited

The first trip I did I was 47 and that wasn't a problem for Jan the skipper. Most of the guys on both trips I did were about 35 - 55 with one who was in his 60s. I think they aim at a younger audience, but my guess is that younger guys can't afford the cost. There is a policy to prevent it being a sex cruise and it has mostly worked as far as I have seen. There are two other similar businesses - run from Europe - but I don't have any experience with them.

This post was edited

It's nice to know we are now old farts, lol

This post was edited