Gay Nude Sailing by SAILORdudes

Supposedly nudist?

Better suited to a gay site guys. What a shallow vapid introduction. May you oh so gorgeous guys all grow old horribly.

Any nude gay cruise end of September in...

I'm going to Greece, starting by Athens in end of September, any cruises around? Thanx guys..

Latest Post
by  
Free spot on Gay Nude Cruise July | Ionian...

Hi guys, a spot has become free on the nude cruise in Greece next month, during which we will cruise around the Ionian islands. Check SAILORdudes.com for details and contact me via the site for more details. Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
Key West to Dry Tortugas trip

Okay ya'll. Putting some feelers out! I'm potentially planning a sailing trip from key west to the dry tortugas islands. My idea is a 4 day trip (plus or minus). This would not be a commercial trip or enterprise. just me renting the boat and...

See you back on board this summer

Hi guys, things look positive for this coming season. Greece already said they will open to tourist that can show a vaccine, test or immunity certificate. So that also ensures a safe environment on board. Let's go naked and cruise on beautiful...

Latest Post
by  
New fully nude Sailing Cruise to Greece -...

Hey guys, the first 2021 cruise has now been published on www.SAILORdudes.com. Flexible booking terms apply in case of any Corona worries. All details and pictures are on the website. Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
sailing cruise tahiti

Hi guys, I am jimmy and we are planning to book a sailing cruise in tahiti. Did anyone of you already make this trip? So yes? What was ik like? And where there many opportunities to be naked? Love jimmy

Sailing in Murcia

Hi guys, i go sailing a lot, a have a boat in Murcia, and i am looking for nudist for stay the day sailing nude.

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy