Gay Nude Sailing by SAILORdudes

See you back on board this summer

Hi guys, things look positive for this coming season. Greece already said they will open to tourist that can show a vaccine, test or immunity certificate. So that also ensures a safe environment on board. Let's go naked and cruise on beautiful...

Latest Post
by  
New fully nude Sailing Cruise to Greece -...

Hey guys, the first 2021 cruise has now been published on www.SAILORdudes.com. Flexible booking terms apply in case of any Corona worries. All details and pictures are on the website. Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
sailing cruise tahiti

Hi guys, I am jimmy and we are planning to book a sailing cruise in tahiti. Did anyone of you already make this trip? So yes? What was ik like? And where there many opportunities to be naked? Love jimmy

Sailing in Murcia

Hi guys, i go sailing a lot, a have a boat in Murcia, and i am looking for nudist for stay the day sailing nude.

Celebrate your body as a divine and...

Abric beach, in Rio de Janeiro, is located inside the Municipal Park of Grumari, in an environmental protection area, in the West Zone of the city, in Barra da Tijuca, very close to my house! Being quiet, it was chosen to practice naturism. Since...

Latest Post
by  
Males

Just hanging with males nude is cool. Just sailing along the waters and being ourselves is a good way to get to know the true individual.

Latest Post
by  
Sailing the Greek Sporades in August 2020

Click here for the Nude Cruise | Greek Sporades Join this nude SAILORdudes cruise to the Greek Sporades in August 2020. Visit www.SAILORdudes.com for more info. Cheers and stay naked!

Latest Post
by  
Europe gay sailors

Any gay sailors in the UK or Europe with access to a boat who'd be interested in organising some naked sailing this summer?

Latest Post
by