Gay Nude Sailing by SAILORdudes

Sailing the Ionian islands in Greece |...

Hey guys, Due to a cancellation, 2 spaces have become free on the sailing cruise to the beautiful Ionian islands. If you are interested, write me on adventures@sailordudes.com and check www.SAILORdudes.com for all details and lots of pictures. And...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Sailing Near Florida?

Is anyone aware of any nude sailing opportunities in or around Florida in the next year or so?

Latest Post
by  

Hi I'm new too. To be honest I would just love how to learn to sail I love the idea of it but still have never tried it or learned the ropes... Sam

New to Group

Hi All.....I'm New to this Group. John

Latest PostWelcome!
by SailingDude 
Gay Nude Sailing | Greece | Aug 2017

Hey dudes, a new sailing trip has been posted onto www.SAILORdudes.com to the Ionian islands. Departure will be August 26th 2017 for 1 week. Check out the website for details! Cheers, Ren

Latest Post
by  
Greece April & May 2017

Traveling for two months in Geeece! Would gladly join in for any sailing that may happen. Only been on short trips before. Cheers

Latest Post
by  
Bare Boat Sailing in Australia

Is anyone doing bare boat sailing in Australia and looking for a travel buddy? I have no experience sailing, but I am willing to learn. Willing to share costs and do my fair share of all duties on board during the trip. I just love being on the...

Long term South Pacific cruising sailors:...

Hello from aboard my sailboat currently in the Philippines. My partner and I are cruising sailors aboard our huge trimaran. We love to sail! Swim! Explore! Naked whenever possible. We also like to share are vessel with like minded tolerant people....

Final spots for Gay nude sailing cruise...

Come join our gay nude cruise for fit dudes to the beautiful Dodecanese islands of Greece in August 2016. Check https://www.SAILORdudes.com for all details of naked sailing adventure in the buff! 2 final spots available due to a cancellation!

Latest Post
by  
Naked Sailing holiday?

If you like to sail in the buff, come join a nude sailing cruise. Check www.SAILORdudes.com for details and pictures! Also check our nude sailing page! SAILORdudes Gay Sailing Adventures | Sun | Fun | Relax | Enjoy

Latest Post
by